SCJTL Summer Tennis League Coaching Team Site
Site updated: 7/2020
SCJTL Coaching Team positions are filled for 2020.
Summer Tennis League Yellow Division
players can have an even greater tennis experience!
Join the SCJTL Summer Tennis League Coaching team!
2019 SCJTL Summer Tennis League Coaching Team!
employment opportunities for Yellow Division players (16 yo +) registered and attending the full 6-week Summer Tennis League..
SCJTL Junior Coach positions offer a fun experience as team coach to
younger SCJTL players
and pays $13 per hour.
SCJTL Summer Tennis League
The SCJTL Coaching Team opportunity is an added benefit offered to Summer Tennis League Yellow Division.
Players ages 16 and older may apply for “Junior Coach ” positions which may be available in the SCJTL Summer Tennis League Red and Orange Division programs.
- Junior Coach
- High school age - 16 yo +.
- Must regsiter and attend the full 6-week Summer Tennis League.
includes helping with basic instruction and running games for Red, and Orange Division groups.
- Summer Tennis League Schedule:
- Monday’s and Wednesday’s
- During program
- Possible positons open in SCJTL Community Tennis programs if available and qualified.
- Senior Coach
- College age - 18 yo +
includes helping with basic instruction and running games for White,
Red, Orange, Green and Yellow Division groups,
- All days of the program. During program
- Additional positons available in SCJTL Community and training programs if qualified.
SCJTL Coach Training
SCJTL Coaching Team members are required to go through the
SCJTL 7 hour training program:
SCJTL Summer League Program
Coach Initiation and Training Meeting.
- Day: Thursday (2020 tentative)
- Date: July 9, 2020 (2020 tentative)
- Location: SCJTL Training Center - Commack
Please note meeting starts for your position.
- 4:30 PM: Site Directors, Site Managers
- 5:30 PM: Junior & Senior Coaches (arrive by 5:20 pm)
- Meetings end by 8:00 PM
|2020 Enhanced Training will include:
- Net Generation Safe Play Certification
- Pre-Meeting Online Program Coach Online Training: Under development.
- SCJTL SAFE Practice Protocal and procedure Training.
- Compensation: Usually, non-paid, for 2020 Enhanced Training, a stipend will be added to Coach first pay period equal to the following:
- Site Director, Manager and Senior Coach = 2 hr. Stipend
- Junior Coach = 1.5 hrs Stipend